- Wikis based on the new Unified Community Platform (UCP) may look or behave differently to what is described below.
See this page for more information on the new platform.
- In the VisualEditor, it is accessed via the dropdown menu (top center).
- In the classic editor, click the Source tab above the edit area.
If you wish to always edit in source mode, you may wish to switch your preferences to the source editor.
- Source mode of the classic editor includes syntax highlighting.
- Switching to source mode in an editor may take a few moments, as it requires the contents of the editor to be turned back into wikitext.
- Editing tables in source mode
- Quickly access source edit mode with a key shortcut in the Visual Editor.
- Custom edit buttons in the dedicated source editor.
Further help and feedback
Retrieved from "https://warriorscatsroleplayz.fandom.com/wiki/Help:Source_edit_mode"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.